Monday, February 23, 2009

Waking up is Hard to Do.

I woke up this morning glaring at the alarm clock that was blalring next to me...the time was fuzzy cause i didnt have my glasses on and i wondered what it would be like to not go into work today. I mean, i really didnt have anything to look forward to and I was so tired from the long weekend. (It felt long because I was lucky enough not to work this saturday.)
I was actually one of the lucky ones. Then I remembered that I hadnt played the lotto and my chances to winning were zilcho.

Oh getting outta bed was a total disaster when i noticed manny was missing. "great" i thought "now i have to fish him off the sofa". There he was curled up like a baby snoring his brains out. His long linguini legs wrapped around the sofa pillows..."im gonna have to fluff those when i get back from work today" i thought.

And like a 5 year old he sleep walks behind me to get back into bed. Its now 8:25am and im curled under him. "maybe i should call in sick today, noone would miss me". Oh then i remember i dont have that luxury, theres one other teller and i cant do that to her, shes got school to go to after work. Dammit....maybe i do have to go...I get out of bed and drag my legs behind me to the shower....then i wonder if i can sleep in the shower for just 5 mins...thats quickly put to stop when i burn my skin by accident...I walk out and remember that i have to blow dry my hair...ughhh "short hair is the worst. Whos great idea was this to cut it this short!"

No comments: