Thursday, July 06, 2006

DOOO DOOO DOO DOO UPDATE UPDATE DOOO DOO DOO

My bad, my bad I have been delaying my project and have not been able to breathe on the internet lately...people be having problems man!

Okay, so back on 6/19/06 I left a post saying I was going to start my famous "I can't believe you're wearing that shit" photo shoot and questionnaire. But after further review and consideration from some people about the consequences that can occur (Like a fat bitch puttin a stomp on my assss) I have reconsidered actually addressing these individuals/ victims of fat and improper clothing. Sooo, this means I will be Snapping pics of these people without them knowing and I will then conceal their identities with lil black stars on their eyes thanks to photo shop.

I have a friend who has already taken pictures for her and my amusement. Her first victim is this girl we had in class last semester and now this new semester in school she has been blessed with having her for another course! She is a heffftttyyy-bag lookin chick that I had happened to nick name "SLOTH" - she walks rather slow due to her weight and the rubbing of her jeans on her legs and uses her arms to flail foward to walk. Since sloths actually use trees for movement - I guess you can say she be lookin more like "Big Foot" (you know the Big Foot monster that supposively lives in the forrests? If you need more reference check out the movie "HArry and the Hendersons") It basically balances her out.

Now, this might seem mean but when I show ya'll what I'm talking bout, you shall see and understand my pain. Anyways, I am also adding here today a lil diddi that my accomplice has sent me to further promote my quest for the truth and a lil more understanding from you all about my feelings about these things that go on in MIAMI .
I hope you enjoy it and appreciate it for what its worth. MUAH to you all:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCHHF-XbJ-Y

Oh yeah, a further announcement. I will be creating kind of like a Dictioanary of certain "terms of endearment" that people I know and I use all the time. SO that everyone can be kept up to date. Examples like Jumanji lookin crack whore and Fackin Mankey bitch. Things like that ...
luv, kikimia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL I can't believe u posted that!! Doesn't that chick look like she'll be the love child of Remy Ma and Donkey Kong lmao. Well I gotta come up with a pseudo name so I can leave u comments. By the way I see ur ass on myspace u slacckkkkerrrr