Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Random thoughts..

So today was pretty boring. The only excitement I had (excitement being another brush with death - and my heart beating at 50 beats per second) was when I was driving to school on the expressway and a crazy rainstorm -"hurrincaneisc" (thats right i made it up! You can make weather words up when living in Miami).
Anyways, this crazy rainstorm was falling and of course to my luck I happened to be driving in my mothers Mini Cooper (my car is currently in the shop) which i swear is a death trap with its match box size and all. So for the rest of the 30 min drive which is usually 15 mins from my house to school, I was driving at 35 MPH (speed limit is 60 MPH) because there was shit to see, it was literally sheets of white rain and all I used for reference to the road was the handy hazard lights of the vehicles ahead of me. Now that I think of it i could have fallen in the ditch near by lol but oh well.
Anyways, these facking Mini Coopers (yes, Fack is spelled currectly) whoever invented constructing tiny facking cars that are supposed to be "cute" to women (in other words an impulse buy) is an idiot. Especially in Miami. You have to have a high car because of the weather here. If its not sunny its got these ridiculous "hurricaneisc" rain storms. Not to mention they happen through out the year, and right now its fackin hurricane season already so go figure. Anyways, my point is because of the tiny match box size of this car I got splashed on constantly by other cars. I am talking about a other compact cars, trucks, SUVs, fackin motorcycles, shit even bicycles! Well the water that was once clear rain is now muddy and dirty and lands on the windshield and and messes my view up even more. On top of that, I have to worry about the force of wind that is produced by other vehicles that rush by me and the car swirving all over the place. I am not saying my personal car is best car in the world ( Kia Sportage) but its fackin better than the match box death trap.
I also wanted to add a new section today:

Phrases of the day I learned:

"blue-ribbon fuck"
"championship asshole"

This is an old phrase that my boyfriend uses all the time and it is my alltime favorite:
"It's hotter than two rats fuckin in a wool sock" I love this one, this is when you have those summer days that are blazin hot and you can fry an egg on side walk hahaha Love ittt.....It's pretty popular...

I am out by ya'll!
kikimia lives on...

No comments: