Thursday, August 31, 2006

Sooooo we had a hurricane...storm...wind n rain

Yeah thats right, we were supposed to have a hurricane -Ernesto was his name-o. lol But yeah, it ended up becoming no more than a rain storm after it came off of Cuba. So don't worry guys I am still alive. Oh by the by, the best part about the whole mess was that school was cancelled for two days and I still get to get paid at work for the days that I missed. So if that's not good news than I don't know what is!!

I am at work currrently and I must say I am facking bored outta my miind. I just finished all my work and hope to be leaving very soon after FED EX gets here to pick up some envelopes. Damn them damn them! I gotta go to my university's bookstore to return a book and buy a book - because you know they be tryin to rip you off - thats why I get my books ordered online, and before the return date is due i give em back for my damn money. THey are so inconsiderate for us poor college students. They make it so damn hard to even want to go to school! Know what im sayin ?!

I must admit - I got the hyper bug in me - and these next words are gonna end up as ramblings that have been left in my mind. I been meaning to write up some stories in here but I been forgetting.

So, my boyfriend decided to paint his room yesterday. Yeap, hes been feeling very TLC lately - no not the acronym for Tender Love n CAre, but The Learning Channel people. You know - painting, buying furniture, moving shit around, employing me for hard work n labor on a day that i should be chillin, type of thing. He finally gets a day off of work and my ass has to work. I had to help him pick a color that would look semi-normal and all. The other colors he was pickin was off tha chain. Its a shame that i left him alone today to finish the room up. I am worried to what imma find when i go to his house later on after work; cause he was gonna finish the room up. His ass probably hasnt even bought the couch yet.

Oh guess what. ....... FED EX man is here, you know what that means right? I mma get my happy ass outta here and collect some money at school! PEace YA'll

kikimia - the original SAILOR MOON!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*Nothing to do with ur blog*

I'm mad that u still haven't used the video clips that I wasted $$ on txtng it to u so u can post it on here and da pics too..U Crack Whore bwuahahaha