Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Hmmmmmm.....

Since I am not doing anything productive at work - I figured I could write about random things today...as my friend suggested a bit ago.
First, I will begin with these pictures...
This my dear friends, is baby Suri. As the wait for this baby has gone on for quite some time since the day of her conception, we finally have pictures to prove that its not the imagination of everyone.
Let me be the first to say that she is absolutely beautiful!! Shes got these blue eyes that can make anyone drool over her!! And she seems to take a lot after her mom. In a few more months we will be able to see her transformation. And then we will be able to know whether its really Tom-Tom's baby or not ...

Then we have this nice couple over here new baby Shiloh
This baby has also gotten a lot of coverage - maybe even more than baby Suri...

From what I see - the baby is precious as well.And Brad Pitt is hot too. I am not too fond of Angelina - she a hoe - but Brad is my vanilla fantasy.

Then, there is the tragic death of Steve Irwin.

I really loveed this guy n his passion for animals. He really brightened the room when he would walk in and perform his craziness. As a kid I grew up with on him the tv and that was back in the day when his now wife, was just a partner in crime- worker. I really enjoyed the years that I got to see him. And before he died I am proud to say that I saw him on Jay Leno. Jay Leno loved having him on the show and I really appreciated the sentiment that he made on his show the day after the annoucement of his terrible death. There is actually video footage that is being streamed onto the internet. And I havent been able to watch it myself, because lets face it - I am a crier!
Death, is not a funny thing and it certainly is not a good thing when it isn't the person's time to go. Some poeple believe that "when its your time to go, its your time to go". I dont believe that theory, I believe that I control my destiny and all aspects of my life. I make it what I make it and mold it the way that I want. I always had a suspicion that he would die tragically with one of those infamous animals that he loved so much. But instead he died by the hands of a calm, serene, yet deadly animal. Its just a part of life that noone will be able to handle. And I sincerely send my love to his family and the two children that will never be able to appreciate his enthusiasm and love for animals, and not be able to share more of their lives with their father. I hope his wife is strong, and knows that we all love him n will miss him.
That said, I will leave you with not the video of his death but of his life. Atribute for him:





If you cant see it, here is the link :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaCu-Yw84Vs or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP5amFYsypQ





I also, had to add this in there that I found. I bet nobody knew about these commercials with these celeberties:




2 comments:

Janelle said...

the baby is too cute.

TooMuchCoffeeLady said...

Suri's beautiful. And as weird as they are otherwise, I say kudos to TomKat for keeping her out of the psycho paparazzi's fire for so long.