Tuesday, September 26, 2006

"GIRL YOU BETTER QUIT INTERRUPTING MY PRAYERS BEFORE GOD DIRECT ME TO WHOOP YOU ASS"



That was a famous quote from one the wonderful personalities from the show FLAVOR OF LOVE. That was a great moment on television... Anyways, I saw an awesome girlfight on monday at school. I was trying to find some parking in the garage when I happened to stumble upon a can of whoop ass!
It was two white chicks : I will give them both names so that you can follow easily to my wonderful story of action n whoop ass. (By the way, its fucked up - but dont you love it when you see something crazy live in front of you - shit I did feel really bad for the girl, but I wasnt about to get involved)
Raya stole Annes parking. I came in when Raya had just parked her car in the space. There was traffic on both sides of the garage. And once the fight started nobody moved!
I ended stopping behind Anne because she parked her car and got out waiting for her pray. She crossed her arm and stood infront of opposite traffic waiting for Raya to get outta tha car. Raya got out - lookin surprised. Anne walked up to her and proceeded to wave her hands everywhere. Thats when i lowered my window!

Anne : You stole my parking bitch, you need to move now. I have been waitin for this parking space!
Raya: Look, I didnt see you waiting, I have to get to class sorry!


This when she fucked up by turning around to walk away.
Anne, grabbed her hair (which was in a bun) and yanked the shit outta it. The classic moment was the look of surprise that Raya had. This is the first time everyone in their car did the "oooohhhh daaaammnnn" reactions..

Anne: Bitch I told you to fucking move your car, this is my spot!
Raya: Oh my god, I cant believe you just pulled my hair! I am late to class I dont have time for this shit.


Raya, again turned around to leave (stupid move AGAIN) and Anne grabbed her bun again and this time pulled as hard as she could- making sure the body and hair came down with the tug - books included.

Raya: Oh my god you crazy bitch, I cant believe you just did that , youre fucking crazy bitch.
She started to pick up her books and was bent down getting the rest of her shit. When she looks up Anne bitch-slaps the shit outta her three times.
(Again the "ohhhhh tskk daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn" reaction from all persons in cars including myself)
This is the point where I start lookin for my phone to call the universities police so that somebody could do sooooommmmething. But While my hand was doing the right thing, my eyes were doing the bad and watchin without blinking....so in the end Raya literally ran away w/out throwing one punch, and Anne sped away in her car - lookin some what happy for beating some girl up and looked at me like this :










So yeah... I went to class and told everyone that i knew.
Oh yeah, just in case you guys think im bad - im not i did get a hold of the police, but they told me if theres no victim to come make the report they would not be able to do anything w/ the tag number... soo i said OK.

No comments: