Monday, October 02, 2006

Opinionated people...Taking it too far?



When do people cross the line when it comes to their opinions? When is it too much? What ever happened to "opinions are like noses, everyones got one?" When do overbearing-opinionated-never-wrong-attitude-fat-obnoxious-bitches-ehhem-people go too far?

You know what pisses me off? (as if you cant tell!) Facking people who take it too far.
Definition: o·pin·ion·at·ed (-pny-ntd): adj.
Holding stubbornly and often unreasonably to one's own opinions.


My definition: bitches ehhm people who dont fucking listen to other peoples opinions and take it for what it is - because everyone is different - and everyone holds different priorities on various levels...
Thats my motherfuckin opinion God damnnit! What is it dammit about fucking stupid closed-minded bastards? Why cant they see farther than what the eye can see?

If we left ourlives upon these people - the world would still be considered flat. The grass would never be greener - and my opinion is my opinion. You can be wrong bitch!!!

Ever deal with any of these types of asses? Ever feel like beating them senseless? Ever want to grab your fork over a dinner conversation and want to stab them in the ear - no the eye?!!
(i am not condoning this - unless you imagine it in your head only - thats perfectly sane)

Well what I got to say is Fack you and ya momma too!! (people this is just a saying...in most cases anyway)

I am too angry to keep typing ...but i did want to vent!!! This is all I have to say to you all opinionated motherfcukersssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL LOL..Next time she says anything just (Do Manny's crazy eye thingy first) and say Bitch! Do you want me to punch u in yo face and keep grilling her lol lol Its so funny how I always know who u r talking about in posts :)