Monday, October 30, 2006

Missing Annie Elery

Yeah its one of those days when i miss Annie Elery.
She was fun, young, and thin...
Who is this girl thats flirty? Why is she so opinionated and blurting out honesty all over the place?
Where did her belly ring go? Man, she really was a free spirit...

Well, if you're wondering who this is..its me. About 5 years ago, unattatched, free like a bird, dating all who were permitted n cute, and i was skinny.

It's amazing how time flies by so quickly... and how committed you become to people..Not that im not happy with THe BOYFRIEND . But sometimes, only on those desperate days do i wish i was single again.. You know what i mean? Expecially when you see a gorgeous man that makes you just wnana rip ya clothes off and take him right there and then..oh well...

Plus, I have gained so much weight. in the past few years.
I am 5'2 and 5 years ago I was 104lbs. I was perfectly aight. Then, I look at me now and I am 32 lbs larger. I havent gotten to total cow-look yet, just 'curvy' - thats what i am told, and then i am told that i am 'thick'. WHatever - i dont see any of that as a compliment. I want my Annie Elery back...you know when i used to look anorexic and loving it!

Yeah, those were the days when I use to think that pumping to TEar the club up thugs "slob on my knob" was cool, or Three Six Mafias albums were close to godlyness hahah. Yeah, i was pretty ghetto. I still know the words to 'slob on my knob'. Its funny dammit...HEre check out the lyrics:

""

Juicy J)Slob on my knobLike corn on the cob
Check in with me,
and do your job
Lay on the bed,
and give me head
Don't have to ask,
don't have to beg
Juicy is my name
Sex is my game
Let's call the boys,
let's run a train
Squeeze on my nuts
Lick on my butt
The natural curly hair,
please don't touch
First find a mate
Second find a place
Third find a bag,
to hide the ho face
Real name roverI said bend overI
started to knock,
then came the odor
Smelled like mush
Shouldn't had a woosh
Told her to stop,
and take a dush
While she did thatI didn't want the cat
So I found out and never came back
Suck a nigga dick or something (4x)
My nigga D-Magic
Said they had to have it
I said just forget it, it's too craby
Know a little freak, in HollywoodSucks on dick, does it real good


give you money,
feel up your tummy
House full of kids,
parents all schummy
Once had a down,
backyard ground
Hit it from the back
Enjoy the sound
Lay on the cover
Always use the rubber
Till I got caught,
fucking with her mother
She blamed it on me
We fought in the street
She pulled out a knife,
so I had to flee
Called up the boys
Went to her house
Charged the whole place
Threw the bitch out
Police busted in
Where the niggas at
We left just in time,
and never came back
Roll through the hood,
waving at the freaks
Who's sniffing all the rocks,
and smoking all the geeks
Made another stop
Police station
Saw a few cops
Drove by and sprayed them
Licensee tag number
A nigga said he sawBogus all the time
Never get caught


Oh...its still good hahah .
I remember the days when we (my old crew) all use to smoke muffins anywhere with out a care. CApped off wanna be ghetto gangsters in high expensive-condos-suburbia...
I remember rolling balls and stupid raves and making out with the guy i could have sworn was hot - but really was not. Its hard to see when your eyes are permanently stuck in the back of your head...im not even kidding...the day when experimenting (drugs, never gay shit) was in...I am glad i got out before it got crazy.
You know whats funny and sad. When you finally stop doing all that crazy shit and you look at the 'freinds' that are left behind still doing it as the years pass and pass...and you just start feeling sorry for them because they can seem to shake the habit at all..I am just glad i never did no ruff shit...I can atleast see how people become hard drug users.. its crazy man. WHen its just there, its just there.


""

No comments: