Thursday, April 12, 2007

OH MY GAW...

It was one of those silly days that you appreciate with the love of your life.
You know what im talking about.

My boyfriend's day off finally came yesterday. A much anticipated day since i rarely see him these days. Its tough since i am in my last semester of school and hes working over time at his copland job. Being a cop is stressful - i dont know how he does it. Scraping up people of the floor all the time...

Anyways, we decided to eat something greasy. Wendys was on our minds. We go to Wendys and after we get the food we drive over to a park to people watch as we ate. It was nice. Like old times. Anyways, after weve made fun of all the fat people that are working hard at losing their weight and doing something proactive to stop being teased - we went to get him coffee. You know Cubans and their coffee...

We then drive home, and he decides to throw out the rest of the coffee out of his moving car. The speed the wind the liquid - not a smart guy - spills all over the side of his car, and all over his arm.

He yelps, and tells me to get him a napkin. I always keep napkins in the car but it seems like hes been using them all...So i reac hinto the Wendy's bag to get em' one and my hand is smothered in ketchup. My smart Bf squeezed the ketcup in the bag - for fun, and now its all over my hand. So we are both in the car with our left arms up in the air. His arm dripping in hot Cuban coffee, and my hand smeared with sticky ketchup. We look at each other and get a ridiculous laugh attack until we remember that his car is stick shift lol

I finally find a napkin in the other Wendy's bag and suffice to say he used the one napkin for himself and i had to use it...all soggy and gross. My hand was still sticky, and so was his. I couldnt help but remember that scene from a Nicholas Cage movie and his hand that had gotten chopped off..."MY hand...My hannddd". Great movie buy the way...cant remember the name of it - Cher was in the movie too.

That was the comic relief from Wednesday. Classic moments you will forever keep in mind and laugh about when you have quiet moments, and when you want to laguh about itt to friends... it makes funny party conversation.

No comments: