Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Ughh...

OMG, im so sick people. I could not sleep last night. I ate a stupid twinkie and i got nauseous and had a headache all night, and my tummy hurt....I took Excedrin and it made it worse. Then i read the bottle and it said it had caffeine.. :(

I woke up this morning with strep throat. And i have a test tomorrow on this stupid substitute teaching seminar. If i dont pass the exam i have to take this crap again...

The lady about the job offer hasnt called me all week. She said she would call me to tell me when to start. Maybe she found someone better?

Oh what does the twinkie have to do with me feeling bad? Well, the last time i felt that sick was when i ate four strawberry frosted donuts and the sugar rush gave me the same sideeffects and i was sick for a long time. I cant eat too much sugar because it makes me sick. Thats why i dont eat candy, cake, cookies, or sweets period. The only sweet thing i do intake is Coke Cola...and that hasnt helped my figure nore my cavaties...ewww the dentist appointment is on 9/11 :(

Hpmh.... hope i feel better cause i gotta be in that seminar from 9 - 4pm tomorrow :(

2 comments:

Neil said...

Feel better. Be careful of those twinkies!

New Fool said...

I've been to a fair number of job interviews, and in my experience how well the interview went has nothing to do with how likely I am to get the job. I've had ones where everything seemed to go perfect, and I never even got a call back. And I've had ones that I thought went lousy, and they offered me the job.

Seems like the employers want all the decent candidates to think they've got a great chance at getting the job, so they can string them all along as backup candidates until someone accepts the job.

I hope you got the job. If you didn't, don't let it discourage you, HR people just have evil tactics. Just keep up your efforts in the job hunt.