Tuesday, November 20, 2007

2 Girls 1 Cup

Must watch....

okay, so there i was minding my own business when my boyfriend tells me that he finally found the clip that everyone has been talking about on the web -

See, he really looks at Youtube, and break.com a lot. And hes been finding these reacion videos:


Suffice to say - that you guys will need to surf it up yourselves. What does it contain? Think youve seen it all? I thought i had seen it all when i saw the video of a guy taking it in the ass by a horse - to this day it haunts my dreams...

Suffice to say that if you have a weak stomache this video is not for you.

Its literally called "2 Girls, 1 Cup"

Its sick - its nasty - and you cant turn away....why? because you need to keep watching to believe it. I put some videos up of the actual reactions of people watching this sick shit...honestly people...take it like a man and watch. Buck up cause your dreams will never remove these images from your head...

Ok, seriously what does it contain? Without giving too much away:

1 - Two girls...
2- some what naked
3- getting it on - literally
4- an ass
5- regurgitation....

No comments: