Tuesday, May 17, 2011

When to Know You're Not as Young as You Thought You Were...


So, you are probably asking yourself.... "What does a picture of a Torn Meniscus and a picture of the best booty dancing group Two Live Crew have to do with each other?"

Well, I can tell you that when you booty dance at 27 like if you were 18 this is the injury you get directly from it. That's right folks. I got a torn meniscus because I was booty dancing my ass off. Embarrassing? Hell yeah! Try telling the doctor why your knee is in such pain...then tell the lab tech doing the MRI how you received your injury. (I totally lied to her - cause the doctor was bad enough) Then, try telling your parents why your knee is jacked up, then try telling your mother in law while she's looking at you with judging laser eyes.

It's just one of my good luck charms I have received in the last three months. Ever since I left my job I haven't finished any of the projects I set for myself, well, except for the studying the LSAT. Let's see.....not working, (a good and bad - depends how you look at it) not making my own money - which means noooo shopppiinnggg!!!, gained weight from quitting smoking...(its like 4 lbs but its there!), Air Conditioner broke upstairs and we were sleeping with these little fans my mother in law lent us...., AC repair man came - charged $540.00, had to borrow that money cause I'm not working...., my knee got jacked up after I broke it down at a toga party, I most likely need surgery on my knee from this damn tear, and currently I am being used as my brothers babysitter for his son slash taxi driver.

This sucks. I am supposed to start looking for work now. I am currently looking at different positions online. I am basically applying to anything. I need some money and some benefits. Hmmm... lets see how that goes this week. Consider this Tuesday as Week 1 in the job application process. And I will do updates at the end of the week.

I really missed the blog world. Hope you missed me too. I have noticed that all the people I used to read have either stopped completely or atleast left a goodbye note that they will be discontinuing their blogs. I know I've been on and off, but atleast I have stuck it out a bit.




No comments: