Friday, January 19, 2007

I am gettin tha Fack OUtta HeRe!

Peace out ya'll I am going on a mini vacation to my homeland. NICARAGUA.


I so love the motherland. But for vacationing - I couldn't live there - Im too used to the States.

For all my ignorant people -- errrr geographically ignorant people - (I dont want hate mail now, but its not my fault ya dont know ya countries oookkkkaa kkk kkkkaaayyy) My beautiful indiginoeus filled country is in Central America - That's UNDER THE US in retarded.

From this map I can tell you where I have been, (we will vacation in Leon), to Leon, Managua (obviously its the capital everything is there - like civilization!),I passed by Granada(literally like drove by it), I was at Chinandega, MAsaya (this is where the Macas [in english their called hammocks] are made for 30 bucks, here in the states they are sold for 300 bucks!!! Guess where we get ours.), I been to Masachapa, drove by Jinotega...I think thats it really.

Here is a population/races chart and fun facts :
Official name: República de Nicaragua (Republic of Nicaragua). Form of government: unitary multiparty republic with one legislative house (National Assembly [93]). Head of state and government: President. Population (1998): 4,763,000. Population projection: (2000) 5,045,000; (2010) 6,429,000. Natural increase rate per 1,000 population (1996): 27.8 (world avg. 15.7). Gross national product (1996): U.S.$1,705,000,000 (U.S.$380 per capita). Land use (1994): forested 26.3%; meadows and pastures 45.3%; agricultural and under permanent cultivation 10.5%; other 17.9%.



lol soorry, I am just really excited and I havent even packed yet and I got so much shit that I gotta dooooooooo. I leave tomorrow. I gotta get to the airport 3 hours ahead since its international - annnnndddd the plane doesnt leave until 5 or 6 or something - who knows, the point is that I will be in Nicaville at 8pm, the party starts are 8:15pm, and I will be tore up from the floor up with all my cuzz'ins by 9:00 pm. And by 7am I will be up, hating life with the hangover I will never forget - from drinking this wonderful Nicaraguen liqour:

There is no other way of putting it rather than calling it "Nectar of the Gods", I found that in someone's blog. Funny, I liked it, apparently this couple was chugging it down in Costa Rica. I need to go there next. Maybe on a cruise, they say its looooooovelly there. I cant wait to go!

There is actually all kinds of FLor de Cana, and the one my pops tought me to drink was the Extra Light rum mixed with either water or some Canada Dry - Ginger ale. You will get f*****cked up and not even know it - well, up until you find your face on the concrete floor and are wondering why you cant seem to move,walk,speak without spitting and slurring. I tell you, it sure is a lovely experience.

And I CANT WAIT!

2 comments:

honeybeeee_18 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
honeybeeee_18 said...

Im all excited for you. I hope your having fun. Hopefully but this time you are BOrrachaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hasta la VERGAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :P You know what i mean home girlllllllllllllllllll. Enjoy and have lots of fun, Portate malllllllllllllllllllllllllll, and drink DOUBLE! for you and for me:P Cuidate >)))))))))))))))))))) JUDY