Wednesday, January 03, 2007

NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS

- Why do fat people sweat so much? And if its all water weight why don't they lose weight?
I managed to unglue my ass from the bed today and go eat out and noticed the fat people around me. Fat people apparently sweat while they eat! Aren't carbs burned during that arm lifting workout?
New years resolution: Lose 40 lbs and not end up a sweaty fat horse face cow. (that way I can be 110 lbs)

- Why do we insist on going to restaurants that make us wait hour to get a table - then when we sit at the table we wait another 35 minutes?
New years resolution: Stop going to packed restaurants that make me wait 1.5 hours to eat - when it only takes me 25 minutes to eat my meal and go. I give a shit about ambiance this year.

- I have noticed that my clues on what I "want" I got this year during present time - my birthday N x-mas.
New yeras resolution: Keep hinting significant others what I want to have - so that I can get them as presents later on.

- I am sick and tired of celebrities and the lives that I don't have.
New years resolution: Buy more celeb magz and get all the gossip possible.

- I have been watching the "crack house" in my neighborhood.
I am wondering whether or not to take pics of it. I wonder if the dealers are in jail cause nobody's been there for a while and the grass is growing....
New years resolution: Suck it up and take pics of the dang house already - I been stalling like a mufucka....

- Family members suck sometimes.
Any way to get "rid" of family members ?
New years resolution: Stop watching so much Soprano's. (After the last season coming up this year...)

I didn't want to have any resolutions this year... but I said what the hell!

1 comment:

honeybeeee_18 said...

Hey girl your too funny. My blogger is nothing like yours. Mine is a complete bore full of personal sadness. I only know how to comment on how bored my life is blbalablba whatever. so your not going to like my shit so just by the first page you will get the picture jaja. ohwell i like your blog though its pretty funny and full of information. :) Judy