Tuesday, January 02, 2007

THINGS TO APPRECIATE FOR THE NEW YEAR

FAMILY GETTING TOGETHER ON NEW YEARS

There is nothing better than getting your family together on special holidays and watch them act the fool. I was able to get awesome footage with my new trendy X-mas present of a camera. I got PRICELESS VIDEO.
Suffice to say that I got them all on You Tube now. No - not for shits n giggles - but for shits n giggles !! Why wouldn't I take advantage of this opportunity? Shhiiiieeetttt....

Brother n friends dancing like drunken foo masters, father tore up from the floor up taking it back to 1969, in-laws' cousin breaking it down like a drunken salsa king that took his lessons from an Indian Tribe Bookaki, mother - who was sober - but was jamming to Selena's jams, watched my ex-sister-in-law(she still hangs with tha Fam b/c she a baby mama to my nephew) bitterly hang about talking random rantings of misery...as usual...

I was happily recording and laughing as I soberly wandered around the getty.

NOBODY DOES ACTION LIKE WESLEY SNIPES

Yeah, I was catching up on some television. Last few days have been a blur - New years I had to stay up until 6 am babysitting and witnessing wonderful family fun. Party was poppoing at 11am and didnt finish the fun-drunken stupor until 5pm. Once everyone was home I was able to catch a movie - Idlewild, which I must say got me teary - and I enjoyed a lot, my mom really liked Andre 3000 and Big Boi - shes an OUkast fan now.. lol Whoda thought?

Then, I was watching some TV saw that Passenger 5 was on, and I say 'I like me some Wesley' - lets watch it. I gotta say, it brings back memories of all his movies watching that movie. He seriously kicks ass....literally in this movie (and almost every movie hes in) I fucking love him. He kicks ass with style. Hes no Charles Bronsnan! I am talkin about his smooth talking ass kickin.

I hope he brings back his 90's films. I mean, I enjoyed him as a black - vampire - hating life as a vampire slinger - so he kills all vampires - thing. I went to the theatres for all three, but I want his cop-slinging, smooth talkin, ass kickin, bad ass back!

I also was able to notive a few things. The lady in the movie Marty - she has a stunning resemblence to MIchael Jackson - Especially in the scenes where she seems to have a shit load of makeup in! I am talking REAL RESEMBLENCE> CHECK IT OUT.
I found this video that was made to be funny - some guy took some clips and put himself in it... i thought it was funny...




BAD ASS QUOTES:

SNIPES: (talking to the terrorist of the 200 passenger Jumbo plane) Charlie, ever played roulette? Always bet on BLACK!"

I loveeeeeeeeeeee that part. He is a badass and not afraid to fuck over the crazy guy!

SNIPES: Heard a noise, went to go check on guy he tied up like a pig, leans over to him and says "Hey man, let me give you a hand" KAPOW! punches the shit outta the guy and makes unconscious!

Classic Wesley!

MArty: (M. Jackson lookalike - doesnt trust him - to save the plane and the people and asks him "Tell me that your the best"

SNIPE: "I am the best!"

Its jsut great.....



COPS IS A GREAT SHOW

Usually, around 3 am - they give episodes of COPs. But not any recent one, the ones from the late 80's early 90's. And let me tell you, there was no real editing so those are bad ass. I hope to see more COPS - I watch it all the time, and its a great show. I do enjoy me some criminals getting caught!

I also have a thing for America's Most wanted - thats a feel good show. REminds me of the fact that I am really never safe no matter where I am - because criminals are essentially ingenious. If they wanna kill my ass, they will.
Doesn't that just suck ass? Because honestly - because I am a pessimist. It doesn't help to know that there are murders still out there.



YOU TUBE VIDEO OF 2006!!!





No comments: