Friday, September 28, 2007

Dont Like Change

Why i ask is MSN changing hotmail procedures? I do not like change when it comes to technology and its hurting me. Now i have to be reading the updates to the system and all the "cool, new, fresh" updates. This is stupid. I dont care about the color of the background for my email. Who does? I dont.

Its just like when Blogger decided to change up the system. Though it has made this whole blogging easier it was hard at first. I had to get a new background and learn how to paste my html codes, and i also had to admit that it was easier to use. And theres nothing worse than admitting that something new is easier to use.

I have also been noticing that my reading blogs are slowing up on their writing... Whats up with that. Its like everyone is moving on and having something better to do with their lives than to post for strangers all over the world. What kind of insult is that to their readers? Hmph....I am not happy about going to my favoritve blogs and seeing 2-3 week old posts up. Im not one to talk, but to my defense i was out of the country for the death of my grandfather....


UPDATE ON RELIGION

My trip to Nicaville, has enlightened my senses of my religion. I was baptised a Catholic and made it official entering Christ into my life by being confirmed and having my first communion. I have to say that noone ever prepared me for doing my first confession. It was more like a sob fest. And to a priest non the less. Im just glad i was able to know a little more about my religion. Its like i took it for granted all these years. Now, im on a mission to finding a church to attend. Why? Well, i want to be closer to the all mighty and also i need a place to get married at. I figure a year is a good sign of my faith. After all, i am recently confirmed.
I got yelled at by the priest on how unbelievable it was for him to believe that i didnt know my prayers at the age of 23. He was shocked that i hadnt done it sooner.

Now, i know all of them in Spanish. I need to learn them in English....I need to get my fiance confirmed and deal with the aftermath of his familys bullshit to my choices. They were very anti-catholic, but atleast this will be one more way of me getting a jab in eh? lol Whatever. I have to have something that they dont like. And i like to keep it that way.

No comments: