Wednesday, September 26, 2007

SEX AND THE CITY

THE MOVIE

Thy hype around the Sex and the City Movie is insane and i will be on top of the foilming process constantly. I cannot wait to see the frieking finished touch of theis awesome series. If you have never seen an episode i suggest you go here. Watch as many as you can or buy the damn seasons. They are worth every penny.

You can also check out PEOPLES small article about it online. I am really excited about this movie. I loved the show so much. Its got everything a person needs to be entertained. Its good for men and women. I got my bf watching it after this one episode where Samantha was complaining about how bad one of her lovers blowjobs cum tasted really bad. And the way she thought she could convince him of not swallowing any more was by making him taste it. Little did she know he would stoop as low as to actually taste his cum ....that she had to keep blowing him and swallowing hahahaahah

It sounds bad but if you watch it its priceless. I swear.

Here is a sneak peak of my lovely ladies.
Sweet huh? If you are a big fan than you are waiting impatiently like i am. Especially since filming has actually started only last week. I wonder how long it will take the to film? And how long it will be until the plot is leaked out? And i wonder if Carry Bradshaw is married with Mr. Big in the film??? OHhhhhhhhhhhh i cannot wait!


Oh p.s.

Later later later, i will write about my grandfathers burial. Not now....ill post up photos of it. His burial was better than princess Diana's it was beautiful.

No comments: