Sunday, September 30, 2007

My Kinda Beer


I wanted to talk about how yummy this beer was in Nicaragua. I liked it. And i am not a beer drinker. And the top reasons why i enjoyed it was because it was smooth, tasty, and the easiest drunkenest ever.

You can click here if you want to find out about the beer.
Its made in Nicaragua and its become one of the most hightech breweries in Latin America. :)
VIVA LA TONA!!!

The best way to get drinking in Nica-ville is when you buy 10 one liter bottles and head out to the mountains to the farm and hang out with the horses and all your cousins and you are drunk and riding like cowboys and cowgirls....
I recommend this beer to everyone. They have actually started exporting it to the US since '03. Try it out and tell me what ya'll think

1 comment:

3dgar said...

Can i get it through ebay?