Friday, October 12, 2007

I cant get no..sleeepppp

I am currently in a mansion in Orlando that my fiance's family has rented for our family trip to Halloween Horror Nights. Its got 6 rooms a game room, two dining tables, a huge family room, and a heated pool, with a jacuzzi. Of course, my fiance and I have the biggest master bedroom with the king size bed, and his sister and the three babies have the 2nd master bedroom. But for some ungodly reason we both have been tossing and turning the whole time. Finally my hubby-to-b called me and said "babe? Can you sleep" And im like "no motherfucker i keep thinking of foooooooooooood".

So we are both up now. But we went to go check if anyone else was up like us....OUt of 14 people we are the only fools awake with insomnia. The plan for tomorrow night? SLEEPING PILLS!!!

Its 5:46am now. And we need to get on the road by 7am to eat breakfast and hit Sea World. Few of us have gone. And my mother in law wants to go. We wanna keep her happy, she deserves it.

Its been a great time that we've had jsut getting over here and everything. Even though it seemed liked forever - which is odd considering ORlando is only like 3 1/2 hours away. Thats not that long at all..

But with six kids two old ladys and my sissy of a bladder - it will seem long !

So here i am, in this lovely crib - i will try to post up some pics of it. It beats any hotel in any area of Orlando. Suggestion to people who come on vaca to Orlando? Rent a HOUSE. Its so worth it. Its clean and its sanitary and its cheaper and worth it.

Ok....imma go get breakfast now. CAuse my hubbe-to-b is reading over my shoulder and I cannot stand that shit....

No comments: