Thursday, October 18, 2007

WEDDING PLANNING

Having been unemployed now for about 4 months, I should really have been on top of my game for the wedding plans. But unfortunately I havent done diddily squat.
So I figured that if I actually wrote about the steps i've actually taken, it will be better to organize myself and at the same time help someone else out there that needs to plan a wedding of their own.

Today is officially a year for my wedding. And there are several things on a list that I need to get done! The following:

1. Envisioning set up for wedding, colors, decor, dresses, theme...

So far I have changed colors twice...now im in between silver, and chocolate.

2. Budget...my original budget was 10,000 but ive moved to range from 12,000-15,000.
Whos paying out? groom n bride, and possible others..need to find out who..

3. Still have not ensured my engagement ring!! Yikes

4. Wedding date - OCT 18,2008 :)

5. Styles for wedding gown, I know what I want - the first wedding dress that that chick Donna had in real life from 90210...

6. Need to start finding venues, churches, caterers, reception sites..

7. need to find an officiant - possibly my hubby 2 b's friend lol

8. noooo engagement party, dont need one!

9. booling the reception site :(

So i need to get on the ball with these must dos!!

No comments: