Tuesday, October 30, 2007

i KNOW WHAT I WANT FOR MY BIRF-DAY

I think I have come up with a really good list this year for what I want for me Birf-Day. Its the best one ive ever made....



My List



1- The new IPOD waterproof belt

Its awesome I swear! You can wrap this band around your waist, and buy this IPOD holder, and buy IPOD waterproof earphones and go in the water with it. I am a sucker for anything that is for IPOD.

See, I wouldnt normally ask for such ridiculous things but, i have been actually working out for the past two weeks, and yesterday when i was finally able to use my IPOD i didnt have an arm band thing, so i put in in my sports bra....at the end of the work out it was soaked! This will save me from it frying up. Also, its been raining lately and i cant go out and run with it and pray to the lord that the rain doesnt come and fuck up my IPOD.



2. A job

Seriously, I need one, im not kidding anymore - or my Fiance will leave my ass....I think this one is something i need to get myself...



3. Payment of all my Credit Cards...

Especially, the cruel Victoria Secret card...

4. To be taken out to wine and dine...

impossible my fiance is always working. and my friends are broke poeple

5. An IPOD jack in the car

that holds my IPOD so i can hear the damn thing in the car already...everyone has one but me!


6. All the Seinfeld box sets.

My Birfdays on the 25th of this month. And i feel so old and like i havent accomplished anything. I know things will soon change...ughh

2 comments:

Janelle said...

girl you've accomplished much...cut it out! You still here right?

SAILOR MOON said...

Thanks Jen You tha bomb. Its hard to write like i use to, not much happens, maybe i'll write about my job conquests! See how many come and go .. buahhaha