Sunday, October 21, 2007

Trying on Dresses was the best!

<---- See that , thats me!!!


I loved it so much. I have to say that trying on the dresses is truely the best part of the whole wedding process. I got to try on quite a few dresses and i was able to take 4 of my brides maids too to look at what dresses they would like. Im actually being pretty good about it too. I am letting them see what kind of dress they like and IF I APPROve i pick it. Luckily at the end of the day we found a store that had the answer to our questions. We found a perfect bridesmaids dress with the perfect color. And atleast it is not too far from my original color scheme. I was going for a gold yellow. But since my cousin decided to steal my color - i had to change it. It was looking grim for a minute - from brown, to doo doo grey, and then navy blue. But thankfully i found a champagne color that mactched my dress and that way it will all tie in together and at the same time - it will match with my wedding theme.

The theme - hahahah that i will keep to myself until after the wedding. Sorry ladies, but one lesson that you need to learn in order to have the wedding of your dreams is to keep your wedding designs and schemes a secret. I might have told you the color but you dont know that the color looks like. I might have told you that it matches my dress, but it doesnt mean you know what the dress looks like, aaaaaaannndd i might have put a clip up of me trying ona dress but that doesnt mean that IS the dress.

Why you even bother writing about it then>? Because i feel like. Thats why lol. Anyways, the first thing you need to know is that you cannot share your wedding stuff with anyone because people have no shame in stealing it from you. I told my cousin about my color schemes and thems, and he blatantly stole them. Thats why God punished him with a wack wedding.

I told one of my bf's friends my colors and scheme and she went to JAmaica to steal my colors. THats why God punished her with a bad body. Im just saying, stealing never pays, keep your ideas to yourself! And never ever ever, do something that someone else has done before. Its truely tacky.

_______________________________________________________

Why O Why?

Why was i seeing people try on things without losing 200 lbs or so. I know im not no skinny minney, but holy shit. What was the deal with the 400lbs whales that went to the beauty stores uninvited mind you. I say uninvited because nobody likes to voluntarily invite fat people to parties. I know i know, im going to hell for half the shit imma say up in here, and who am i to say them? But somebodys got to. And you all think the same shit when things like that happen to you too.

For example, my sister-in-law was trying to shut my face when in the middle of Coral Gables, Miracle Mile a tardy started walking down the street. I think he was just physically handicapped but he was all over the place. Like he had a ship up his ass and everything.




I felt a little bad cause you never really know what might have happened to these individuals. But hell, my mind cant help getting all mean n synical about things. HE kinda looked like he was walking like this picture up above....I know I know...I'll stop while im ahead.


_________________________________________________________________

Anywho, next, on my list is getting a J-O-B on Monday. Im going to try to get this financial rep gig at one of the hospitals around here. Hopefully it'll work out. I cant wait to see if i can actually get it. Maybe my degree will help me out for once. I was so desperate that i even applied at a circuitcity. If you dont know what that is , then laugh at my expense please by clicking here CITYFURNITURE.COM
Yeah, thats right i applied to be a sales person for CityFurniture. Im sure there must be money in it. The commission must be really good actually.

1 comment:

Janelle said...

How fun... you look beautiful in that dress girl....