Wednesday, October 24, 2007

TV Links Shut Down

This is worse than not having job. Why? Because all I use to do was go on Tv-Links (because I didnt have a job) in order to watch tv shows and cartoons & movies that are no longer played and pretty much hate myself for not bringing in money while laughing histarically at the old Alf episodes, and wondering what the hell went wrong with the movie I loved as a little girl : Howard the Duck. And if you never saw it - it was better as a kid! TRust me, its so campy and terrible that its those movies you dont realize suck until you watch them grown.

Anyways, the past few weeks Ive been trying to locate the site - maybe wondering if it was my ISP that didnt allow me to log in because it was with a glitch (Comcast - because its so cheap always loses its signal for liek an hour or two)

So today, I finally start googling it (like everyone else does because google is now the Internet super power - they buy everthing) and this article came out:

http://thewrongadvices.com/2007/10/20/tv-links-website-shut-down-owner-arrested/

And there you will read what happened to our dear Tv-Links people. I dont understand why people are so shocked that people pirate all these tv shows, maybe if the sets werent so fucking expensive people would actually go out of their way to buy them and not sit on their ass, log into a site, smoke a dooby, and scratch their ass in private to a free watch-a-thon of Grey's Anatomy.

I mean seriously!! Make it cheaper and we will actually go out of our way of spending our hard earned money and wasting our precious and depleting gas to drive to the frieken Best Buy to actually buy it!

I would like to thank Federation Against Copyright Theft for disallowing the improperiety of people like Tv-Links and thanking them in advance for the Entertainment Execs that will be pocketing millions in the next few months - oh lucky for them - Holiday season is right around the corner - oh me oh my.

Good thing they dont know about SSUpload.com because that would suck -wink wink....

Oh well - how bout a round of applause to Ronald McDonald....


__________________________________________________

Um, i was looking up a funny pic for an arrested cartoon and look what came out! A guy that looks like Beavis from Beavis and Butthead hahahahah enjoy and good night ya'll!

No comments: