Saturday, December 08, 2007

Christmas huh?

Well well well, what do we have here? Its December 8th. Christmas is coming. So what? I dont have a job yet and i dont have money and my bf's allowance doesnt count cause its not mine.

My credit cards are maxed, my bank account is dry, and my car is slowly dying.

My will to wake up in the mornings is gone and everyones making money all around me.

My parents are supposively leaving to Nica ville for Xmas and my older brother wants to leave to NY, the other one will be somewhere drunk with his friends, and my bf will be working during christmas. And i dont really feel like chillin with his family alone. Thats something i need a tag team partner with.

I think i am going to have to go to my old job...like my old old job and work as customer service support again. that really really really sucks. I dont want to. I hate the phones. And i guess i have hit rock bottom cause i think i wont have a choice but to work as a teacher. So, when i get hired for this stupid customer service/sales rep i am gonna go buy the study guides to do the exam for the stupid teaching certification. I was really hoping to find something out there that was going to bring meaning to my future career. But i didnt get anything.

Whos to say it isnt my calling? Besides myself. There are school opening up like crazy all over my area and the one thing they need is teachers. I never even got an opportunity to do the substituting thing. Ugh...i was too lazy to drive downtown. So, here i go, finally, ive made my mind up.

Wish me luck...

No comments: