Thursday, January 03, 2008

Ohhh # 101. And its 2008

What up ya'll, man i havent been on this for a minute...but i was rummaging through my netflix, and checking out what some of my friends have on their Queue list, and decided to prevent other fellow bloggers from seeing crap movies... I found this one film called Scarred, and noticed that i happen to have in on my queue, when i had added it there were no reviews. Now there are reviews....And i deleted it. Here are some of the reviews it got . ENJOY!

SCARRED - Genre : Horror

JP Springfield, MA : 70% Similar Movie Interest - 1 star = HAted it

I was intersted in this and at the time there were no reviews. Boy, do I wish there were! This is a waste of film! The acting is beyond Laguna Beach bad. I wanted everyone dead, that goes double for the film makers!Do yourself a favor, skip this turkey.I LOVE B movies was this is more like a Z.

JM 307416 : 58 % S.M.I. - 2 stars = Didnt like it

A child left in the woods to die manages to survive for about thirty years, becomes an urban legend, all while living in the remains of a burnt down house that is (as we learn toward the end of the movie, due to bad writing) only yards from the parking area of a state park. She then proceeds to terrorize and kill a group of campers and an armed park ranger, with just her hunting knife. Why couldn't these poeople over take her? Where did she develop super human strength? How did she survive so long without ever being seen until now, even though the legend of her existance was known? Why was the stroy line stolen from Texas Chainsaw Massacre? Why did I waste two hours of my life watching this?

WhiteFangz : 69% S.M.I. - 1 star = Hated it

A young faceless woman roams the woods killing pretty girls for their faces. The story, dialogue, and just about everything else in this film is silly. I found myself wanting to slap the actors. Senseless screaming, unplausable situations, and unrealistic emotional responses make this movie irritating. You will figure out who lives and who dies in the first 10 minutes and the "shock" at the end can be seen coming for miles. I can't think of any reason to reccommend this one. It was just dull.

blh 721332: 53 % S.M.I. - 1 star - Hated it

Ugh! First of all, this crazy woman without a face should be in Hollywood doing plastic surgery. She has such precision with her knife that within 25 seconds she can take the face and skin of a young woman with no rips and no excessive bleeding. Like others have noted nothing new here and not much gore. Body count? Slim. The rangers back story of the girl / woman is way too long...if I was at that campfire I would have been sleeping before he ended the story. Another plot hole is how this woman is an urban legend, but her home is only 500 feet from the campgrounds. The rangers can't see this house??? Bad movie and poor Maxine Bahns (Brothers McCullen) doing this film...a long way from Ed Burns. Don't be "scarred" by watching this movie.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.

TC 157629: 40 % S.M.I. - 2 star - Hated it

The worst movie ever. Really that's it. It's so bad that I don't really have enough words. In fact I can make a better movie with a poloroid camera and a flashlight.


The review by TC, was my favorite, because i think the Blairwitch project was made with a poloroid and a flashlight, and it wasnt bad... lol I like to read these reviews, cause some people get really insulted, I dont blame them. For a lame director, to make movies, with lame actors, is an insult to my and everyone elses intelligence. How are we not supposed to get offended?? Especially when we pay to see these films. Its hateful of them.


Some movies that i am recommending are the ones of seen in the past few days, months, weeks...

1 - Rescue Dawn
2 - Sybil
3 - MAster and Commander - the far side of the world
4 - Black Book
5 - The Lives of Others
6 - Night Watch- part one
7 - Day watch- part 2
8 - Knocked Up
9 - Mr Brooks
10 - Evening - only if youre in the mood for a chick flick

No comments: