Thursday, January 17, 2008

Jobbin Hunt

Wow, can it really be possible that I have not been able to get hired anywhere?
Yeap, that is my reality... I have a wedding in 10 months....a husband to take care of....a life to be started on our own....and noone wants to hire me. Is this truely possible? Yeap, because Miami is the capital of bull shit in work.

I swear, Bush did this economy dirty... I have been on about 30 interviews i think, probably more, i stopped counting after 25.... And for just one bank, i have been on three. I dont even know if thats a good thing, to be called three times to interview, then they throw a bomb shell on me, theres three more candidates...thanks a lot u fuckers. After they told me that, my body was already out the door and in my car calling my fiance in shame.

He has really been good about it. Up until he convinced me to get a new car. Thats right, i cant even enjoy my new car because the guilt of irresponsibility is killing me. Now hes got more things to pay of mine, and i feel horrendous. So i am now desperatly looking for anything.

I have been putting the stupid school teacher thing on the back burner but it just seems hard..i seriously thinking that teaching is what i will end up doing. This sucks.

No comments: