Friday, January 25, 2008

The one where i get hired.....finally

Its true, miracles do happen, i finally got hired. It might be entry level, but regardless its something within my major and i am super excited about finally making my own "chedda" baby!!

I start on Monday, thank god! Theres only 1 big bad news. I am going on this huge camping trip and staying over night for the first time with some friends and i am gonna miss out on Friday and Monday. I basically get to stay for a day :( Sucks because i wont be able to enjoy it like i really wanted to with everybody. But i will be able to share two nights hopefully with my bf because i dont want the hiking boots and sleeping bag and cute winter shirts from Victoria Secret to go to waste. I got these super cute boots and this super cute sleeping bag....man now i regret buying them.

Oh well, I am actually still on the fence whether or not i will be needed to work Saturdays. That will suck even more.

I do know that the first paycheck should be sweeeet because unfortunetly i will be getting it after 4 weeks of working there because of some stupid shit about the pay period im starting to work in or some shat like that.

Ok, so where and who hired me? I got the initial acceptance call this week on Tuesday or Wednesday, and its at a bank. Also, the best news is that the bank is literally 2 minutes from my house. Less than 2.2 miles actually :) WOO oPEEE....but training is by the airport... *NOT GOOD* because i dont even know how to drive to the airport....i guess i will learn now...plus the morning commute is insane....really insane...Damn Miami people!!

Things i will do with my money:

1 - pay off my victoria secret card and burn the hell out of it. its totally unneccesary and only got it for an impulse buy that happened 1 month after not workin...apparently not workin makes you buy like crazy...mainly sue to depression

2 - pay off my macys card...that mother is outta hand, but its totally useful!

3 - pay of a stupid credit card that is 300 bucks, i got it back in the day to help with buying school books, pay gas, and buy cigs, and lunch with. Did i ever mention i was a smoker?

4 - pay off this $2000 credit card, that puppy helped pay for my last semester of school because
i was only working part time during the end of my college time.

5- save save save for my wedding and honeymoon and house. I will be saving soooo much money.





Sucks that the money wont be for spending for a long time. And hopefully i will be getting a raise sooner than later at this stupid bank.

No comments: