Wednesday, November 22, 2006

EVER HATE YOUR FRIENDS BF/GF?

Yeahh, there comes a time in all your friends where you hate the person that their dating..
Especially when all the conversations he finds interesting and is bragging about starts with:

"the last time i got pulled over..."
"the last time i got my ass thrown in jail.."
"what? MArijuanna and barbituates are legal? Who says?"
"My BOI and I are gonna cop.."
"Dont you hate it when you have a cop trailing you?"
"Damn cops, always giving me tickets for not paying tickets and having insurance or a license on me..."
"I swear cops just love to eye ball me...just cause i was going 80 in a 30.."
" I am half black - my neighbors grandaddy knew my father"
"Ohhhhh is that the cop joke?"
" It was love at first sight when i met her at the strip club..."


I dont want to say my friends an idiot...caugh caugh...but dammnnnn!!
It is one stupid boyfriend after another... I dont get it.. I never knew there were people out there that liked to be shackled to a man with no future, prospects, money, career, and still live with the moms, and get pregnant by them - having been pregnant longer than being in a relationship...and waiting for the next day to bail them outta jail...

Or worse - inviting your freinds out to see you after a 5 month hiatus and have the stupid bf coem along and get all drugged up on god knows what - and in the middle of the movie theatre have to get you to go with her to help carry him to the mens rest room because he passed out on the shit he was on... Noooo he just sounds like a keeper dont he?

I love my man. And Damn am i proud of what i got. Becuase this girls boyfreind makes Bobby Brown look like husband of the year.

I dont give them much longer..sad that she had to make him Baby Daddy...He does have another child with another girl...And yes the other baby mother hates her, because he cheated on her for my friend, and yes they have physically fought while my friend was liek 4 months pregnant. And yes, my freind truley met him at a strip club...
And no i dont know if she was a stripper or not... She says she was a waitress...I still ask her everytime i see her if she stripped or not...she vehemetly denies it..

But i have my doubts...
OKay, i vented.
Happy Turkey day All!!! Love YA
Dont drink too much i know i WILL. Oh yeah, my Bday is on SATURDAY!!> IMMMAA GET BUUFUUUU DRUNKKKKK
I just dont like the fact that im actualyl gonna turn 23..YIKES!

Oh, my bad for the bad spelling but i aint spell checkin this shit ...i was angry at the time..so there! Pooh on you ! lol

No comments: