Friday, November 03, 2006

My New Ratings

RAting: 1,2,3,4,5 STars...


I give Mr. John Legend my rate of 5 stars, but not jsut regular stars, glowing bursting stars - on his new album. The first time I heard it I was like "wow, thats a different turn of events compared to the first album".
Then, I heard the album 5 times, and I got into it, maybe not automatically like I did for every single track on the first album. But I fell in love with his music once again.
My favorite song from the new album would have to actually be two songs....Where Did my Baby Go and Again
I get to be very lucky and see him live on Nov. 28th, im very excited about his show. Robin Thicke will be performing too. That man I hope gets appreciated and blows up because that mans got talent too. God, I just hope Kanye dont come out like crazy ass mofo that he is. I cant stand his music or his nonsense - he pretty much sux as a performer - writer - musician - whatever it is that he is.
I also got to listen to the new Nick Lachey CD, and let me tell you - it is not bad at all. He gets 3 stars...non-bursting of course. He did a great job - or atleast the musical production did , and his lyrics are pretty good. I have to say my favorite song on the CD is You're Beautiful, it reminds me of Cold Play a lot..

Check it out, its a good CD.

Those are the two cd's that ive liked recently. I have a thing for performers that play the piano, I just looove the sound of the keys ... Anything with a piano in it is usually good music. Its pretty much my favortie instrument, and I can appreciate it more since I took 3 piano lessons and all... so I know what the deal is ! lol I wish i could have learned it more to have it become a talent...would have been nice. But all I know is chop stix... oh well. Atleast I can read some notes ... But I will stick to listening to real musicians play....

hmmmm....


1 comment:

SAILOR MOON said...

He is just dumb - did you see what he did on the European MTV awards?
He is a do-do head lol