Wednesday, November 29, 2006

YOu Probably Didn't KNow This

Manure In the 16th and 17th centuries, everything had to beTransported by ship and it was also before commercial fertilizer'sInvention, so large shipments of manure were common.It was shipped dry, because in dry form it weighed a lot less than whenWet, but once water (at sea) hit it, it not only became heavier, but theProcess of fermentation began again, of which a by product is methaneGas. As the stuff was stored below decks in bundles you can see wha tCould (and did) happen.Methane began to build up below decks and the first time someone cameBelow at night with a lantern, BOOOOM!Several ships were destroyed in this manner before it was determinedJust what was happeningAfter that, the bundles of manure were always stamped with the term"Ship High In Transit" on them, which meant for the sailors to stow itHigh enough off the lower decks so that any water that came into theHold would not touch this volatile cargo and start the production ofMethane.Thus evolved the term "S.H.I.T " , (Ship High In Transport) which hasCome down through the centuries and is in use to this very day.You probably did not know the true history of this word.Neither did I.

NEW NEWS... HOt from the presses!


I also wanted to add that i have a beautiful baby niece! Shes gorgeous, white, blue eyes, lookin like a true gerber baby or cabbage patch doll, Her names Nicole, named by her late grandfather.

I officially turned 23 on Saturday.

I went to the John Legend Concert, it was the best show i have ever seen. He is gorgeous!! SHORT BUT HOT. I love him even more than ever. Robin Thicke is hot too - for a white boy he is foin! Both performances were awesome, although Robin's could have gone longer. I am posting some pictures of the show for your enjoyment!
Dont you wish you were there? Oh did i mention that they were only 10 feet away from me.
**sigh**

I got so mad though i had this fucking sasquatch mother fucker that gets in my shots. Fucker. HE didnt even move during the show, like he just stood still man. Like a fucking lgiht post. MUFUCKA! Oh well.... Here guys random pics of the two new men in my life on my "want to fuck " list. HAHAH that was funny. No but seriously i would cheat on my man for one night with John Legend... I can see it now...passionate love making while he bangs me he sings "Ordinary People" The REGGAE version while hes smackin it up...hmmm fantasies are awesome!
Ok here seriously are the pics...

ROBIN & JOHN











width="280"



width="300"

width="300"

1 comment:

Janelle said...

Happy Birthday !!