Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Why blogger whyyyy!!??

I dont want to change/update blogger man! that means that i have to reinstall my counter and start fresh...this sucks asshole people.!

WHo already updated their blogger? Let me know how it is and if it erases anything PLEASE!!

I dont understand why technology has to keep changing. I am just one of those people that should have come outta the 30's - and refuses to accept technology...THis is why the Cave men that were tarded died by refusing to follow the smarter Ugs... Oh well.

OOOGA OOGGA dammit!

peace out!
An upset blogger (and i do not care if it is to benefit the system)

1 comment:

Janelle said...

I completely agree with you...this is why I keep avoiding the little "your changes are ready" comment when I log in...I dont' want to change!!1 Everything should just stay the same.