Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Shrek in the Face






So i went to the gym agian.



I couldnt find an open ab machine or an elyptical, and decided to use the bike....Atleast i got to sit down...then at the end of my biking i sprinted the last two minutes. I breathed better cause i didnt smoke until after the gym.



I was going to use the ab machine, couldnt do it cause the gym is a meat locker of men and women.



I walked up to the weight training class and ran away quickly. I havent even started on it yet and i wanted to get in the class. I got scuuuuurrreeddd. That and there were guys staring into the room looking at the girls asses.



I got really animated about the spinning classes. I can definetly see myself in that scary dark room full of techno music....



Work was whatever today. I was texting the whole day i was so bored. I had to read the teller manual like 3 times to entertain myself between the texts.



I got to see some beasties of guys today, nice bodies but shrek in the face. Ugh, i had to really jam to my ipod while working out.



Not much else to say...

1 comment:

Bill From Gainesville said...

Remember in Shrek, that Ms. Shrek had a chance to choose between being an OGRE or A Human and she decided that MR. Shrek was such a beautiful person ON THE INSIDE that she chose to live her life as an OGRE... Its really a beautiful story, its like Beauty and the beast....