Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Total Flashdance Experience











I had a total Flashdance moment today. I enlisted in the gym this weekend. I am full blown determined to lose the 35 lbs i got on me. Its like a fuckin midget is riding on my stomache 24/7. Its bad...expecially when i see the old pics of me...that and i found old pairs of jeans in my closet that i have been saving desperately for my rejuvenating from my fatness and old age. True, im only 24 but if i let it go any more imma be called shamu for sure.

So, i was at the gym and i was totally motivated and when i got off of the elyptical i was dying, my legs were complete stroodles and then i classically made it to the wipy machine to clean off my machine and then stroodle walked to the lockerroom to lay on the floor and stretch out my legs. I was surprisingly not outta shape. The cigerettes caught up to me though. i was on that machine for 35 minutes and tomorrow im going back for more. I think i will be doing some more cardio and abs.

Saturday will be D day, cause im gonna train with the personal trainer so im just shaping up in time for that torture...

Okay the good stuff:

I saw some serious ass at the gym. The guys are definite motivation to keep working out and not puking my brains out from the stress of the work out. I do have to say that the spinning classes were insane, just watching them in that room was insane. They were serious about spinning and working out, there were grunts and yelling and asses in the air. I was really excited about going and then when i saw that spectacle i realized i need to be training for atleast 2 months before i even think about looking at the room again. I guess the first time i do i will be passing out.

The guys are so sweaty and big and bulgy, some of them were old nasty and balding. But then theres those skinny whores who are definetly looking for some action. Fit bitches....yes im hating. But soon i will lose my midget and get to fitting into my sweet sweet long lost skinny jeans. I wonder how long it will take to lost my first ten. Hopefully in a month!!! :)

Oh yeah...work is aight...

2 comments:

Bill From Gainesville said...

"Its like carrying around a midget" -- Working out has to be a habit, but its not as fun of a habit as drinking and stuff, thus its harder to do, however, I have worked my "midget" into a little "dwarf"

SAILOR MOON said...

hahah imma stump my midget - forget dwarf lol