Sunday, February 17, 2008

My Bad

Ive totally abandoned my blog duties...my bad!!
Ive got a real schedule now, that and ive been partying it up people. Ive been drinking so much that my body is seriously rejecting alcohol, i wake up with muscle cramps .... oh well, i will just keep mixing it up until i find a beer that will not give me muscle craps the next morning.

I went camping for 4 days, and it was fun... i was one with nature and ....i mean that literally...i will be posting up some pics of that adventure....

I bet youre like camping in Florida? But its flat! Well, there is the Everglades people. Real fucking nature....

I will hit that up sooner than later!

Oh my god, i just read my last post, can i be any more negative? Jeeezz.... I have officially been at my jizob for 4 weeks. And i have to say that im really excited to start handling money and really working. So far i have been a fly on the wall basically learning but not touching. Its easy money hahahah The problem is that the training department has been waiting for new hires in order to schedule a new class for teller training, and ive been the only one hired in the last month...

Last week my boss told me they have finally scheduled a class, for March 4th.... I have to admit i dont know what i was so worried about. This is the easiest job in the world. Plus, i get to hide behind bullet proof glass, what can customers really do to me? hahahah

I have done a pretty good survey of my coworkers, my supervisor is awesome and chill, my boss is laid back, my fellow teller coworkers are chill and the two ladies in the front are bitches. But since they are out there and i am inside i dont have to mess with them much.

Its cool. Not bad at all. I just want to start "tellering" ( i just made it up ) so that the time will pass by faster. All im doing now is goafer work and its driving me insane because i aLREADY KNOW WHAT i have to do.

i'll be writing later, i gotta go to bed to go to the yearly art show tomorrow at Coconut Grove... lata!

No comments: