Wednesday, February 27, 2008

"Ya'll are stupid kids I swear to God!"

Maybe, one of the best quotes of the news media lately... On Yahoo!.com theres this story about a kindergarden/1st grade teacher that tells her students that they are "stupid and bad bad kids..." If theres one thing that i learned about teaching in my teaching courses was that once you start losing your cool or start abusing kids verbally, its time to look for another job because you have lost control of your class/kids and you suck as a teacher. These are the worst teachers that are in our school system.

This teacher has been in the field for 30 years, and had the audacity to blame it on "medication".
I am all for negative reinforcement, but for my own children like my mother taught me lol. I wont be that way to somebody elses kids. You only verbally abuse the ones you love lol. Know what i am saying? Cause they will love you no matter what.


Catch the news on yahoo.com

ON A DARKER NOTE:
I dont understand what the rush is for some people to get married. I have this friend who got married at 21 and she only knew her bf for less than a year when deciding to tie the knot. Hes older and shes super young. shes 23 now, hes 33.
she seems to be in this rut where shes bored and needs sometihng to distract her. Unfortunetly shes lookin for a man. Nuff said.. now shes thinking hes cheating on her. Guily conscious?

2 comments:

Bill From Gainesville said...

I would Kick that Teachers ARSE if my kids were in her classroom....

SAILOR MOON said...

tell me about it lol