Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Church Blues

Oh my goodness, if the stress can get any higher my head will explode. Wedddings suck, i swear...well atleast the planning of it does. I got a call from my church that the chapel my not be ready by November. The thing is, that the church got vandilized and got burned down by these two bored stupid fucking kids, ages 12 and 13. They got really bored one day and decided to burn down the fucking chapel. Nice huh? Now, the church is saying that it could possibly not be ready in time and that we are gonna need a back up church by getting situated somewhere else. Its kind of upsetting because i want this church...its my parents church, my brothers and i got baptized there and its just depressing really. I dont understand what the fuck is going on here.

In better news, im losing more weight everyday and im very happy about that. Work is better. I had a situation but it got fixed... hhahahah eeekkkk....

Today was my fiances bday, he turned 33 and hes more handsome and wiser than ever. I got to get outta my house really early and bought him some balloons to make him feel youthful.

Our credit scores are up and i think by October we will definitely be getting a house to call our own. That will be the 2nd greatest adventure yet.

This past weekend we played guitar hero with my sister n law and her friend. we were like 10 yrs old all over again. It was like that stupid gun game on Nintendo and we had to shoot the ducks excitement....it was price less...

This past weekend i got to see my friends new place with her man n baby. Its a great place to entertain, but in a really bad neighborhood, i am worried, but i hope it works out.
Bad news? her bf told my man that a guy died there, and thats why it was being rented out. And while we sat outside, we heard gub shots, it was scarry....
Worse part, she doesnt know that the guy that sued to live there (literally....) had died there, i wonder when he will tell heR...i worry about that reaction..

Better news!!! 5 de Mayo is my engagement anniversary. Its gonna really be a year since i got asked to marry the man of my dreams.... oh gawd im getting Mc Cheesy....yuck!

P.s.


im in deep love mode...

No comments: