Thursday, April 17, 2008

Wedding Highs

OMG!! I totally forgot to mention the wedding plans that have been going on for the past 4 months. Cause, I only really started in January...you know late January when i finally got work. tee-hee-hee

Anywho, my man and i finally were able to book the hall we are gonna have the reception at. Full blown party time.


Its getting even more real day by day. i KINDA FRIEKED OUT TEE HEE HEE After I bought my wedding dress. I had a mini panich attack due to the fact that what i once knew to really really be my single life is finally coming to a close. Yeah, sure, im totally upside down, ridiculously, retardedly (is that a word? so what, if i made it up) crazily, and madly in love with my bubby but.... these days that are getting closer to the wedding date jsut honestly scare the shit outta me. I ask him if hes feeling thiis way, and he tells me "nope, im ready to officially love you and take care of you for the rest of my life". How can i compete with that? Jesus, we are really getting married...

Anyways, my dress is off the chain gorgeous. I dont have any pics to compare it to to blast here, but then again, i cant take that risk. The only person who has seen my dress is my moms and she helped me pick it. I love it so much. I just hope my weight loss is going to be effective. Ive already lose a few inches from my waist and i can definetly see it in my old clothes. I am waiting to lose another ten pounds before i buy new clothes. After that it should be weight loss heaven. I even went and put on my old dusty bikiny for a lil tanning in the loving sun of Miami. This Sunday is part deux of sun tanning time. I gotta nice for the wedding and fix up some of the tan mess i had from last year.

Theres officially 7 months to the wedding and i will be nervously meeting up with the wedding coordinator for the next few months leading to the wedding, and the photographers, and the flower people and the wedding dress people.

This Saturday i was able to get 4 of the 6 bridesmaids to go to the dress place to try on some dresses. Thats going to be fun and exausting all at the same time.

1 comment:

Bill From Gainesville said...

Moon-- I was pretty cool and laid back about all the bullshit leading up to it but I kid you not the day of the wedding I was such a mess that I actually had an out of body type experience before. I was talking to three of my buddies and my dad about two hours and it was some stupid bullshit or whatever and I remember going through the motions and kind of observing all of us just standing around and talking, including me like I was out of my body just watching it... It was really bizzrre I was a Freaking mess. Your man will do that also .... but wont tell you about it till a few days later.